Quick Search



Saturday, June 20, 2020

Question Of The Day: During Your Childhood, Which Role Do You Normally Play During The Mommy & Daddy Play?

Can’t just take this memories off my head during those days when we normally walk around will ordinary pant.

Most of the ajebutters might not have the opportunity to partake in the motion then cause only the ajepakos has the opportunity to move around and cause silly things around.

During these days even though you don’t know how to do that stuff like that, at least you will sha hustle it anyhow.

Let’s say something – During Your Childhood, Which Role Do You Normally Play During The Mommy & Daddy Play?

Me: During my childhood I hate been son, so I fight to be the Daddy which I normally play the role of Daddy and it’s awesome to act the Daddy’s role.

Incase you don’t want to write long story, you can indicate by choosing A B C D E.

What about you?

Drop your comment ๐Ÿ‘‡ 

2 comments:

  1. me na daddy till d day way dey catch me n mummy for palor way we dey do Dick ontop pussy dat day hmmmm koboko nearly change my distiny cant forget that day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me nah baby role I dey play cause mummy go back me so nah that time I dey use the opportunity press some button and dey try use my dick reach the destination not realizing nah between laps you dey

    ReplyDelete

Be the first to comment