Quick Search



Tuesday, June 23, 2020

LET’S TALK!! What Do You Think Is Happening In This Photo?

Good morning my people, how are you doing? Are you feeling okay?

I saw this picture on Instagram this morning with the caption “What is happening?”

Many have been reading so many meanings to it, some said the person in the image is probably squeezing the cloth to extract out urine after bed wetting.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: A MUST READ! Girls Who Sleep With Married Men, This Is For You

I totally disagreed because I spent up to 10 minutes trying to figure out if there’s urine on the cloth without seeing such.
See Image Below:
Well, till now I don’t know what is going on, kindly help me out.

What Do You Think Is Happening In This Photo?




Use the comment box ๐Ÿ‘‡

1 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I think it kindof argument between two lovers ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Be the first to comment